Saturday, January 18, 2020

Siedel Pokereno Wiring Diagram

The Next step was to figure out what the other 13 pins did that lead to the small edge connector. Someone with a little experience could have likely figured this out in 10 minutes but I chased each wire and made a wiring diagram.
I removed all the components from the spare side of the machine (remember this was a twin, so I have an extra set of replacement parts). I cut open the harness and traced each wire. (I spent slightly more time than 10 minutes.)

Siedel Pokereno Wiring Diagram/Schematic.
The 13 pin edge connector is on the right edge. This is where the Arduino will operate the Pokereno.
The significant thing about the Pokereno is the backglass lamps all work without the logic board plugged-in. They are hardwired to the power supply. If one lamp is out, replace the bulb. If none of the lamps light, replace the power supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment